Wednesday, July 13, 2016

July 13 - Phileas' Baby

I love you forever.
I’ll like you for always.

As long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be.

~ Robert Munsch, Love you forever

I've made a baby with Phileas ...

Let me start over.

Phileas taught me how babies are made ...

I .. Phileas .. he .. we ..

Well, odder than saying Phileas and I made a baby - is saying this is the second baby we've made together. This was my first introduction to Phileas, a Steve Klein webinar that he guest hosted right around the time he was working on this latest DVD The Face of Things To Come 2 1/2.  I had seen some images of amazing balloons I suppose, but never put a name with a face (see what I did there accidentally?).

Webinar image
Steve Klein's webinars are some of the most amazingly awesome ways to learn, so worthwhile for the investment that it shocks me that there are only a handful of us in there at times.   So this marks one of the first times I tried to show people some of the awesome stuff you get to learn and posted a picture.  It's making me crack up though because it looks like 60's psychedelic video.  Or maybe baby Dr. Who.

One thing I do like, this is the first of the "Face" DVDs to include a PDF.  Phileas, while a fantastic instructor and brilliant balloon..ologist wizard, is also very easily distracted.     SQUIRREL!   



First steps!
Nom nom nom nom

Guys, this diaper is bigger than me ... 



Other posts with Phileas' designs:


Show all

4 comments:

  1. That was sooo much fun, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a fun webinar - Phileas raises the tide and with it all the ships. I remember thinking, "wow! I made this?"

      Delete
  2. Hey dude! Thanks for the reviews, just so you know DVD 1 also has a pdf, but as at that point Glen and I hadn't done any video production before it is a little hidden. If you put the disk into a computer and open the DVD file manually it will come up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. !! I ... you .. HEY MOM! PHILEAS CAME TO MY BLOG! Can you call his parents and see if we can set up a play date!? <3 <3

      Awesome, I just grabbed it off the first DVD. Thanks! Not just for this but for blowing my mind with your inspirational balloons.

      Delete