Sunday, July 24, 2016

July 24 - Cheeky Dogs


“I believe in integrity. Dogs have it. Humans are sometimes lacking it.”

~ Cesar Millan

This marks the first day Purple and I will be away at Bling Bling Jam. I expect since you're reading this that things have been set up correctly to post while we are gone. I should be able to monitor things remotely, but I don't imagine having much time to pontificate, so I'm having a plentiful portion of pertinent pontification presently. Please pardon the poor puns, patchy prose, preposterous postulations and purile parodies, people. Peace out!

These dogs are from the most recent Eric Weinstein collection, Sweet Cheeks.

I have been a huge fan of Eric's chubby cheek designs from the get go, so I enjoy seeing all that you can create from it.  I've always thought of these as a "quick version" of his earlier PDFs, which they are - but they somewhat of a refinement of the process as well.  

These were left with "Take Me" cards at a local shop.


Mrs. Hubbard actually had 206 bones ...
Oh where, oh where, will this little dog go?
Oh where, oh where will he be?

Postus Interruptus --- Dog Selfie!

He says his name-o is *clap* *clap* *clap* G-O?


Other posts with Eric's designs:


Show all


1 comment:

  1. Another BIG smile to start my day!!! Thank you!
    PS You and Bowie both look great!!

    ReplyDelete