Thursday, July 28, 2016

July 28 - Shweet Sheep


I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.

~ Alexander the Great

This is the final day of Bling Bling Jam, but I have one more post set to go because I'll be getting back late tomorrow.  I'm writing this the night before I'm leaving, so I hope I've learned a bunch of new fun things to share when I get back!

This sheep is another from the Eric Weinstein Sweet Cheeks collection.  This is one of my favorites of the series, I thought the face looked a lot like Shaun the Sheep, so I tried making them with actual legs instead of just feet - and I love it with legs.  I kind of want to go try the others with more leg.



Short Cheeks

Ewe mad, bro?

N-n-n-no ... I d-d-d-on't have any more
w-w-w-wool, thank you!

All's wool that ends wool..
I see ewe naked!




Other posts with Eric's designs:


Show all

1 comment: