Friday, July 8, 2016

July 8 - Bull


Gil: They call me Cowboy Gil, as in guil-ty. I saw Cowboy Dan. I didn't like the look on his face. It was like this...
[smiles goofily]
Gil: ... so I killed him. I blew a hole in him this big. Actually it was about this big. You know, when I think about it, that hole was about THIS BIG! And his guts were spilled out all over the floor. As I was walkin' away, I slip around on his guts. A couple of other people came by and started slippin' on his guts too. After I blow a hole in somebody and slip around on their guts... afterwards, I always like to make balloon animals. That's mighty courteous of you. Here we go!
[holds up jumbled of twisted balloons]
Gil: Your lower intestines.
~ Parenthood

The Patreon video for the Balloon Blast show is here - no bull!  It's incrediBULL!  It's memoraBULL!  It's unbelieveaBULL!  It's adoraBULL!

Sam Cremeens is an extremely efficient twister and makes everything look so easy despite the complexities - this face distortion took a few attempts and re-watches to get close - but in re-watching without my balloon noise, Sam was telling me exactly what I was doing wrong (make sure to tie this here, keep this soft, trim out knot bulk, etc)

This bull is actually taught as a rideaBULL structure - but I put it on a body to display here (it's a convertaBULL).  I really like the front of face/nose area - the distortion between the nose and lips give a great curve, but I do wonder how well a pressure-held section like that will keep in shape, especially during bronco riding!  Thankfully something I don't have to deal with or worry over.

I decided not to make any Rocky Mountain Oysters...


It's a bull (not Constantinople)
We bulls wobble, but we don't fall down

mah node itches!





Other posts with Sam's designs:


Show all


7 comments:

  1. BULLY for you!!! Love it. Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't do many wearable things, so I used a "Spike the Dog" body. :)

      Delete
  3. No Rocky Mountain oysters? lol!

    ReplyDelete