Sunday, July 31, 2016

July 31 - Nao's Bird



~ Jeff Buckley - Bluebird Blues

I think I might be the perfect person to eat dinner with celebrities.

Let me explain, I get it in my head that people have probably been hounding them all day, and they want to eat in peace.  I might catch an eye and smile politely, but unless you came and sat next to me I would keep to myself.

Nao Osaka is a celebrity to me, he is so skilled that I don't feel worthy of wasting his time, like asking Jimi Hendrix to teach you how to play one of his songs.  It took 3 days for me to approach and mumble "thanks, I .. you have are cool" or something to that effect.  So I'm sure I look like a crazy person to him.  He seemed like the nicest guy, I saw him in the jam room a few times already in conversation/teaching with a number of people - so yeah ... I smiled and melted into the wall.  I'm such a dork.

He taught two classes at Bling Bling Jam, his fish and a crab. I also heard a few people were able to learn his bird in the jam room.  I found a picture online of his and thought I would try to copy it. I have to confess, it feels great - like solving a balloon Rubix Cube. But .. in some ways, I still have those bluebird blues ...


Somewhere over the rainbow ...

青い鳥
Follow me to the hobbits!



Other posts with Nao Osaka designs:



Show all

2 comments:

  1. Great balloons...thanks for the smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so he's the crab guy! lovin' my crab!

    ReplyDelete