Sunday, July 10, 2016

July 10 - Vespa


"So get on your bad motor scooter and ride
Up over to my place and stay all night
First thing in the morning we'll be feeling all right
So get on your bad motor scooter and ride"
~ Montrose Bad Motor Scooter

Of the three designs I recently received from Antonio Bécares Rodríguez, this Vespa was the one I was looking forward to building the most.  The level of detail that he is able to get with such a small structure is amazing.  I'm not so familiar with a Vespa other than knowing it's some brand of moped, but it looks very realistic to me.

This design is actually pretty quick to assemble, and could even be done in a quick linework situation.  The added complexities are only the time consumed with all the tiny lights and little accessories - they add so much to the look, but are not necessary for the form.

I didn't realize until now that I forgot the hubcaps on second (purple) build ...

Thank you for these, Antonio!

CATCH A RIIIIIDE!
All of the dangers of a motorcycle,
None of the badass.

I don't want a pickle!




Other posts with Antonio's designs:


Show all

1 comment: