Friday, July 29, 2016

July 29 - Longhorn Skull

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio, a fellow of infinite
jest, of most excellent fancy. He hath bore me on his back a
thousand times, and now how abhorr'd in my imagination it is!
~ Hamlet

This skull is a creation of Pieter Van Engen, from his DVD Balloon Art #2. 

Pieter frequently contributes to Balloon Magic Magazine, and I have enjoyed his airplane video from the Frequent Flyer's project, but this is the first time I've used one of his DVDs and it's fantastic.

A few of the designs on this are meant to be paired with others on the DVD.  For example this one would look great with the Pieter's vulture perched on top of it.  This is the last of the balloons that I have set to go while I am at Bling Bling Jam, and it's getting late and I have to get up at 3:45 AM to get to the airport - so I decided to explore building it a few ways rather than spend the extra time setting up a scene.



No-body has been here for years...
Hooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnk!
(Big horn?  .... it's late ...)

This is a bonafied longhorn skull!



Other posts with Pieter's designs:


Show all

1 comment: