Sunday, July 3, 2016

June 3 - Mr. Incredible & Frozone


"Super-ladies, they're always trying to tell you their secret identity. Think it'll strengthen the relationship or something like that. I said, Girl, I don't want to know about your mild-mannered alter ego, or anything like that. I mean, you tell me you're a super-mega-ultra-lightning-babe, that's all right with me. I'm good. I'm good."
~ Frozone being interviewed

Mr. Incredible is the last design taught on Ken Stillman's SuperHeroes Team 1 DVD.

I went a little bit off grid on this one, I thought to try and give him a fat belly, but then the gigantic pectoral muscles made the chest muscles a little big and I struggled to get his head and everything situated nicely.  In the end he ended up with a thick bodybuilder neck.  I think I will keep the pecs and add a little mini six pack on the next superhero build.

This is my backup super suit.
Frozone was a fun character to build as well, this form style worked perfect. Again you can see how Ken's basic form can adapt to almost any superhero, a monocle and a change in shoulders is all it took for Frozone.   This DVD was a blast to work from, Ken is a fantastic instructor.   I want to get a list of superheroes and mentally plan how I'd do each one.


Skating to "Do You Want To Build A Snowman" ... Lucius Best

Your hands are incredibly soft!

Other posts with Ken's designs:


Show all

2 comments:

  1. Farewell to the Superheros for now!!! Thanks for the smiles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta make sure David sees these as you know what his favorite movie is.

    ReplyDelete