Thursday, June 16, 2016

June 16 - Pocket Chopper


And I don't own the clothes I'm wearing
And the road goes on forever
And I've got one more silver dollar
But I'm not gonna let them catch me, no
Not gonna let 'em catch the midnight rider
~ The Allman Brothers Band Midnight Rider

I love the look of this motorcycle!

Dylan Gelinas has another masterpiece with his "Pocket Chopper" design. About halfway through and not much effort, you have a very decent looking motorcycle that would make anyone happy.  The second half is filled with great ways to add on and accessorize.

I also need to be careful in these summer months about my fans.  Notice the tires between the two motorcycles, the purple motorcycle was built a day later, but left upstairs with a fan blowing on it so it is significantly oxidized - the red one kept nicely downstairs.  At least I imagine that's what did it - I really should set up some experiments.


Oh no!  It's about to pop a wheelie!


I know just what I'd name it!


Other posts with Dylan's designs:


Show all

1 comment:

  1. Great balloons!! Makes me want to hit the road. Thanks for the smile!!!

    ReplyDelete