Sunday, June 26, 2016

June 26 - Garfield


All I do is eat and sleep. Eat and sleep. Eat and sleep. There must be more to a cat’s life than that. But I hope not.
~ Garfield

Juho Hokkanen is a Finnish balloon artist who frequently posts interesting and technically difficult images in various balloon forums, he is a grand-master at using the Lima twist. Recently he shared his creation of Garfield's face.

The instructions were fantastic, I hope he chooses to create more. It's oftentimes tough to convey things in pictures, but Juho did a great job - I was able to follow along with ease. The body is a copy of something that he showed. I should have carried on the fur pattern to the tail probably.

It finishes quicker if I stare...


Lasagna is NOT a breakfast cereal


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. <3 I've been meaning to make this for a while, Juho rocks!

      Delete
  2. I have such a handsome son! Love the coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah - you should see how many pictures I made Steph take of me to get one where I felt like I didn't look weird. :)

      Delete