Friday, June 24, 2016

June 24 - Sweet Cheek Cow


"Otis, a strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others."
~ Ben the Cow Barnyard (link)

Eric Weinstein's new set of instructions, "Sweet Cheeks" are sure to be a hit!

Eric's chubby cheek balloons are some of my favorite go-to balloons for small, amazing-yet-cartoonish, creatures.   This new series shows the refinement he has put into his concept, some quicker ways to build things and demonstrates it on a good variety of creatures.

I ended up watching most of this video while working on something else, but I knew after seeing this cow it would be the first I built.  It's got double the chubby cheek!

I tried one in mocha, but compared to how cool the spotted one looks, it just seems kind of boring.  So it got horns.


How Now? Prep for what surgery?

Sometimes you really do get the horns....

Ballooncowism:  You have two cows, the government moos quietly.

I herd they are in a good moo-d.



Other posts with Eric's designs:


Show all

4 comments: