Saturday, February 13, 2016

February 13 - Frogs

These frogs are from a design Patrick Van de Ven published in Balloon Magic magazine, Issue #79.  The design is actually the leaping frog, so I confess there is a lot of glue dots holding the legs in position for the sitting frog.

Once again I feel need to point out how elegant, yet simple the designs are the Patrick creates.  He is really able to capture a form beautifully.



Kermit and Miss Piggy's #1 fans!
















I used this image as my latest entry in the Bling Bling Jam Valentines Slam contest.





2 comments:

  1. I love the expression you are getting in these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The glue dots were struggling against the amount of air I put into the legs, next time I'll build them softer with bending in mind! :)

      Delete