Monday, February 1, 2016

February 1 - Evil Clown

Juan Gonzales is a frequent poster in some of the main balloon groups on Facebook and on Youtube, I've been a fan for a while since buying his PDF "I Hate Sharpies!"  He incorporates a lot of artwork onto simple balloons that really make them incredible, and also helped create a line of baby-faced printed round balloons that have been a huge hit.  Even more recently, he has released a simple "bear" body style PDF that has encouraged people in balloon forums to post their own variants.

This one caught my eye and I knew I wanted to build it.  I loved the deflated balloons and evil eyebrows.

The caption on Juan's picture was "Evil Clown inspired by Eric Weinstein" -- but I've always felt Eric to be more of a "Bozo" (hyuk-hyuk!)

So this is Evil Clown inspired by Juan Gonzales inspired by Eric Weinstein.
Nope!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! I'm with the Purple Pig, I'd hide from that one!

    ReplyDelete