Sunday, February 28, 2016

February 28 - R2 & BB8



“Gar taldin ni jaonyc; gar sa buir, ori'wadaasla." (Nobody cares who your father was, only the father you'll be.) - Mandalorian saying

 Consider this post a little bit of a cleaning of the closet.  I created this over the new years holiday and never got around to posting it.  This marks the actual first sighting of the purple pig in the area.

Also these are my recreations of a couple of my favorite star wars droids, R2-D2 and BB-8.  I tried a number of attempts and techniques at getting BB-8's head to seem like it was floating around the ball of the body.  In the end, it was artwork that probably helped the most.  

R2 was a easy to create, but a struggle to position well - which I "solved" by adding some clear balloons as support beams for the legs and weighing down the feet to keep it stable.





3 comments: