Saturday, March 12, 2016

March 12 - Shamrocks




"May your blessings outnumber the Shamrocks that grow,
 And may trouble avoid you wherever you go."
   ~ Irish Blessing

This posting is a jumble together of two balloons.  Nao Osaka's shamrock, pretty enough to be a flower -- and a shamrock guy I now know to be an Eric Weinstein design.

I originally copied this Shamrock guy from a Facebook post around St. Patrick's last year, where it was attributed to Eric.  He just recently released his first video instructions (after 8 amazing PDFs) and it included this design - I do love Eric's art and will undoubtedly get this latest set as well, but with just recently winning his 4 recent instruction PDFs, my plate is overflowing at the moment.  Still I couldn't resist making this guy again for the holiday.






I feel so lucky!


Other St. Patrick's designs:




Show all

4 comments:

  1. I'm with Purple pig!!! Feeling lucky to be part of your world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 awww - I feel the same, your balloon garden posts are full of inspiration! Like you are. :) I am so happy to have met you when I did!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I agree, I have loved that design for a while, so simple and cute! :) I like how the mis-sized leg bubbles here give him a cool stance. Absolutely on purpose. Yep.

      Delete