Wednesday, March 9, 2016

March 9 - Lion Cub




“The truth is like a lion; you don’t have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.”
     ~ Augustine of Hippo

This was a lion cub design that Scott Lanham showed us in a webinar this last Sunday.  The design was for Kion from the Lion King 2, Simba's son.  I didn't make the red tuft of hair on the top of his head because I thought he said crown and I thought that sounded a a little corny (plus I was busy fixing some other stuff).  I didn't realize until after the webinar who Kion was ...

So for now this is just "lion cub".


"Just look away while I pull this out ..."




Other posts with Scott's designs:





Show all

2 comments:

  1. Androcles the pig is so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's too cute to think he's actually going to roar!!!

    ReplyDelete