Sunday, March 20, 2016

March 20 - Bluebird



“I have never known birds of different species to flock together. The very concept is unimaginable. Why, if that happened, we wouldn't stand a chance! How could we possibly hope to fight them?” 
    ~ Alfred Hitchcock




Bluebird/Christmas Robin design is by Twistina - from Twistina's Five Minute Balloon Delights Volume 4 (link).

I remember that this was the design that first caught my eye when looking through.  This is a bird that is simple enough, yet will astonish a recipient.  The puff inflated balloons give such a nice framing and color balance.





A bird on the back is worth two in the hand!


Other posts with Twistna's designs:

Other Bird designs:


Show all

4 comments:

  1. I would like to request an eagle to honor the births of DC2 and DC3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! Though I already have this week planned out (had to prep for our vacation) - I've added it to my "on deck" list.

      Delete
  2. The peaceful side of nature!!!!

    ReplyDelete