Tuesday, April 26, 2016

April 26 - Daisy the Cow


There was a herd of cattle all standing on a hill when an earthquake struck. All of the cows fell down, but the bull remained standing. The farmer noticing this went out and asked the bull, "Why didn't you fall down like the rest of the herd?"
The bull replied, "We bulls wobble, but we don't fall down."

Someone recently posted their attempt at this design and it made me want to try it again. This is another great design from Twistina's Five Minute Balloon Delights #4, I like the way she gives a nice full face without using a heart, and I love the chomping grass. I probably would have made them all that way if I had seen the variant earlier.

For being so simple, this is one of the better cow designs - the face structure I could see using for a number of different animals, and it's nice to be able to adjust the ears and horns after they are initially set. I really need to keep a record somewhere of all these different eye styles ...


Just an udder day in paradise!


To laugh is human but to moo is bovine. 

Other posts with Christina's designs:



Show all

1 comment:

  1. FUN!!! Great cows and NICE Sharpie art. Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete