Wednesday, April 20, 2016

April 20 - Princess Belle

"Ashamed of his monstrous form, the beast concealed himself inside his castle, with a magic mirror as his only window to the outside world. The rose she had offered was truly an enchanted rose, which would bloom until his 21st year. If he could learn to love another, and earn her love in return by the time the last petal fell, then the spell would be broken. If not, he would be doomed to remain a beast for all time. As the years passed, he fell into despair and lost all hope. For who could ever learn to love a beast?"


Shana Brenion really has a hit on her hands with these cutie dolls - this time it's Belle in her famous ballgown.

For the past few days I have been at a tech conference in Florida at one of the Disney resort hotels. My sessions end at 5pm and evening cost for the parks is $75 (!!!!), so I am glad I brought some balloons!  I took only my "extra" balloons - the stuff that I had pulled from my kit and not used, the last little bits of a bag - and then my hearts/rounds swasdee bagalloon.   It definitely made it a little tougher not having everything available, but I think I was able to make it work pretty well - every night and every morning I've been sneaking out to this and the neighboring hotel to stash these in various areas each hold a little "Take Me!" sign.

I didn't hang around to see who got them, but I did notice one sweet little girl clutching an Ariel beaming with the Disney magic of finding it.  Call me a cast member!


One at the resort ... 

Practice eyes should not be zoomed in on ...

I don't know your name, but your face rings a bell!


Other posts with Shana's designs:


Show all

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the way you spend your spare time!!!! Scatter a few flowers for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've earned the title cast member!

    ReplyDelete