Sunday, April 10, 2016

April 10 - Rocker


"A long long time ago
I can still remember how
That music used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those people dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while"
  ~ American Pie


Some friends and I got together last night to hang out and play some Rock Band, so I thought I would build a mascot for our event. He ended up looking a little Jimmy Hendrix, so I wish I had thought to make a guitar ...

This one I would credit to Dennis Bauyon, as the face it's very similar to a witch that he showed in a webinar.  I really liked the way he used "squishy bits" to lock in the eyes there, thought it does tend to give an angry expression.

It was fun practice and I think it's a decent prototype, but there are some things I would definitely change next build - or maybe just stick with the Elvis type body for these larger males.

Actin' funny, and I don't know why!
Perhaps a small leak in my thigh?

"Generals gather in their masses,
Just like witchs at black masses..."








5 comments:

  1. I sincerely hope you are having as much fun with this as I am!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am *loving* it! Thanks so much for all your encouragement!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. !!!!! It's an honor to have you! .. sir! .. I feel like I'm awkwardly shuffling around, but in text.

      Is it weird to say that I have a folder full of your brilliant images? Nostalker. Things I need to try when I get more l33t skillz, you do such a great job showcasing - you are THE MAN!

      Delete
  3. Just now saw this. WOW! Glad you're still playing Rock Band too. The guitar would have been a nice touch but I really like the microphone which gave purple pig the ability to join the band.

    ReplyDelete