Wednesday, April 27, 2016

April 27 - Creeper


"I think the more realistic you try to make the graphics and the experience, the more you limit yourself to a single vision."
  ~ Markus 'Notch' Persson

The Balloon Blast Show season 3 episode 8 (link) had the crappiest segement I've ever seen. ....

Christopher Lyle, broadcasting from his bathroom with hopefully the highest paid cameraman in California - showed two versions of his Creeper.  Yes.  He made a Creeper on the crapper, and now let us all take the proper amount of time to pause, sigh and then shake our heads sadly.

The first one I made has way too fat of a body, the body was rebuilt more than three times because of things deflating while trying to keep/thread a balloon in the center of the weave.  In the end I'm not even sure if I heard right, I usually watch tutorials a couple times ... but for some reason I only felt like once through on this one. :)

'SsssssSSSSSSSSssssSup?!

This thing sure comes in handy!  >click<

2 comments:

  1. Good job on the creeper! I agree with you sentiments on the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creeper is amazing - his is just creepy...

    ReplyDelete