Monday, April 25, 2016

April 25 - Salty the Seahorse


See the sea horse in the sea.
Where else would the sea horse be?
For though it's dainty as a wish,
the sea horse is, you see, a fish.
~ David Elliot

This seahorse design is taught by Christina Belcher in her PDF - Twistina's Five Minute Balloon Delights Volume 4.  If I haven't said it before, this PDF is fantastic - there are so many great and unique designs I still use - I figured I'd try some of that I hadn't built yet.

This is a pretty quick and forgiving creature to make, you could probably really decorate this well with a few extra fins and color changes.




I can be dainty!

















Other posts with Christina's designs:



Show all

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE my morning smiles, giggles and sillies! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete