Thursday, April 28, 2016

April 28 - Ice Cream


"Say Ernie, would you like some ice-cream?"

"Sure, Bert."

Let's wash that previous image of Christopher Lyle from our heads.

I first noticed Christopher Lyle, "The Man in the Yellow Suit", from his posts in various Facebook forums.  He has a talent at showcasing work that others have done and then upping them all with his own flair.  Like Weird Al covering one of your songs, Christopher Lyle showcasing one of your balloons is equivalent to "making it".  He has released one PDF entitled Sleightly Delusional, a guide for getting and keeping a high value restaurant gig - even though it doesn't pertain to my goals, I got it because of his enviable level of professionalism.  ... and there was plenty of information for me as well, and I stopped making excuses for my lame eye artwork and practiced for about a week straight.

This is one of Christopher Lyle's contributions to the Matt Falloon Flower Buds project, and it is typical of his work.  Big and delicious.



Soylent cream is purple!

Other posts with Christopher's designs:



Show all

2 comments:

  1. Ice cream!!!! My all time favorite food! Thank you for a delectable start to my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a creative design!

    ReplyDelete