Monday, February 13, 2017

February 13 - Diary of a Wimpy Kid


“The only reason I get out of bed at all on weekends is because eventually I can't stand the taste of my own breath any more.”

~ Jeff Kinney Diary of a Wimpy Kid

There was a whole section dedicated to Diary of a Wimpy Kid at the school book fair this past week, so I knew this would fit in.

Twistina Christine Belcher posted an image of her version online a few months ago.  I can't imagine doing it better, it was so well done - so I just attempted to recreate it.  There are a couple things I might do differently if I built it again, but I think it turned out pretty good for a first attempt.

I'm really bad about taking pictures after I've brought balloons anywhere, I drop-off and run. So thank you to my friends - Sarah, for taking some pictures for me to play with, and Scott, for the drawn version of Purple I used.







Other posts with Christina's designs:



Show all

1 comment: