Saturday, February 18, 2017

February 18 - Craig and Olo


You are a soul. You are a mind. You are not fat. You have fat. You also have fingernails, but you aren’t fingernails, are you? You have hair, but you aren’t hair, are you? You have fat, but you are not fat. You are beautiful.

~ Author Unknown

I would like to explore another balloon concept, this one was hinted at when I built the stormtrooper body, and it's a design that Scott Lanham created to share with people who attended his webinar.  It's perfect for a superhero, but before I build any that you know - first I need to introduce you to two of my superheroes.

Craig Long (instagram) and Olo Onuma (website) are my trainers.  Starting in October last year (with a short time off over the holiday) I have been going three times a week to a group class, and a fourth day private lesson.  I didn't have any goals when I began, losing weight or whatnot - I just knew that I needed to make exercise more of a priority in my sedentary life.  I shouldn't be out of breath running up stairs, I shouldn't be throwing my back out when standing up from the couch, I shouldn't be the one to end the game of basketball with my boys.

These guys are fantastic trainers, very inspiring and a great team - somewhat of a good cop/bad cop situation at times.  The pictures sum up their personalities, Olo is business first and will joke around when you take care of it, whereas Craig will tease you into working harder "were they out of the heavier weights?"

Thanks guys!






Other posts with the Lanham super-design:


Show all

1 comment: