Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February 1 - Quad Ewok


Coatee cha tu goo; (Yub nub!)
Coatee cha tu doo; (Yah wah!)
Coatee cha tu too; (Ya chaa!)
Allay loo ta nuv.

~ Ewok Song

I built these Ewok based on one of Jeffrey Hayes images for the quad bod form in my inspiration folder.

I did a bit of playing around with this one.  Originally I was attempting to keep to the true "quad" bod, but the chest area was looking a bit plain in comparison to Jeff's version.  Then I tried separating the quad into two twos (as I pondered in an earlier post) to make the head pose-able for the green one, but the form is lost a bit when the ends don't meet.

Jeff's version gives the Ewok a bit structure in the front for a cloak, and I ended up just copying what he did in the end.  It's a trio-bod maybe.  In hindsight, I made the head a bit large on the pig-trooper .. but I lost my source file so I couldn't fix it without remaking it completely ...







Other posts with Mr. Hayes' designs:


Show all

1 comment: