Sunday, February 26, 2017

February 26 - Swamp Thing


The wrath...of nature...is not wrong...Nor is it unjust...that man...should bear its brunt.

~ Swamp Thing (Issue #52)

I know I have built a number of these Scott Lanham beefcake superheroes, I should move on to build other things but I couldn't stop without making a Swamp Thing. It was one of my favorite early/tragic superheroes.

Though his origin has been rewritten a few times, he is Dr. Alec Holland, tragically transformed into a swamp monster. As with all superheroes and Star Trek vessels, his power has expanded over the years as he has dealt with complication after complication and survived. He is able to not only regrow limbs, but absorb his consciousness into the nature and reform his entire self anywhere there is plant life, even in the smallest form.

I'm not very happy with how the head turned out, this one is much more smiley than my first attempt when I was playing with how I would build it.



Could you show me where the bathroom is?  ... wait, why are you smiling?


Other posts with the Lanham's Beefcakes:


Show all

No comments:

Post a Comment