Tuesday, February 21, 2017

February 21 - Hulk


What makes Hulk afraid? It's himself. It's a version of himself that's weak. It's a version of himself that's vulnerable. It's a child inside of him.

~ Mark Ruffalo

Well I couldn't resist doing at least one traditional superhero, I wanted to play around with making Scott Lanham's Beefcakes a little beefier - and the natural selection for that would be Hulk.

I tried a good number of combinations of balloons sizes for his muscles before settling -- and in the end he still looks a little bit lean for Hulk - and I wish I had done something different with the calves.

This is the first beefcake balloon I thought I might try hair on, and it looks Lou Ferrigno late 70's weird, so s scrapped that and built a new head.






Other posts with the Lanham Beefcakes:


Show all

1 comment: