Sunday, February 12, 2017

February 12 - Flower Girl


You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.

~ Pablo Neruda

It tends to be stressful to try and get a bunch of designs ready for one day.  Depending on what you are making - you might have to start a day or so in advance, and there are inevitable compromises that have to be made. I'm not great at that kind of planning, so I like the way I have been able to participate in this week long event. Every day I bring one new large delivery style piece which hopefully has the effect of people coming back every day to see what's new.

This girl with flowers is one of Anastasya Sokol's designs - I've been wanting to build more of her designs and felt it was appropriate because the Peace/Love/Books fair because the flowers are made out of hearts.

This is a fantastic balloon design, I love the way Anastasya creates hair, and having her clutching a bundle of flowers is a perfect way to have a simple body.







Other posts with Anastasya's designs:
Show all





1 comment:

  1. My very first reaction was WOW. Thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete