Friday, February 17, 2017

February 17 - Rose


Moses supposes his toeses are Roses,
But Moses supposes Erroneously,
Moses he knowses his toeses aren't roses,
As Moses supposes his toeses to be!

~ Gene Kelly Moses Supposes

A last balloon before I get back on track exploring more balloon concepts here.

This bundle of balloons was something I made for my lovely wife on Valentines Day earlier this week - a dozen rainbow roses.

One thing I love about making balloon art is that I have a palette for creating most anything, given a holiday or occasion - there is something appropriate to build.  It might not be fancy, but it shows effort.

This type of balloon rose is one that I've made before (link), I believe I learned it originally from Dennis Bauyon - though this is not his "Twixter Rose".





1 comment: