Tuesday, February 14, 2017

February 14 - Peace


Ev'rybody's talking about
Bagism, Shagism, Dragism, Madism, Ragism, Tagism
This-ism, that-ism, is-m, is-m, is-m.

All we are saying is give peace a chance
All we are saying is give peace a chance

~ John Lennon Give Peace a Chance

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here are some of the additional decorations I made for the book fair this last week.

I was originally going to skip posting these images since I thought they were a little basic in comparison to some of the other designs of the book fair. But I do like them, and I think "Peace" makes a perfect companion to the "Love" on this day.

The big one was made based on an image I saw in the balloon forums a while ago, but I've since lost the link.



1 comment:

  1. Twangs the heartstrings of an old hippie! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete