Tuesday, November 7, 2017

November 7 - Cardinal


A cardinal sang just for me
And I thanked him for the song
Then the sun went slowly down the west
And I had to move along

~ Johnny Cash Flesh and Blood

This cardinal is another one of the balloons that Nao Osaka has shared on his Facebook page.

Now that I have built a number of Nao's designs, it's becoming a fun puzzle to attempt to figure out how he builds these.

This one was slightly different from what I would call his typical designs because it uses some 160's as well.  I did try a few times to stay "pure", but he gets such a nice pose and face out of this balloon that I ended up just doing my best to copy it.

Nao really does have an exceptional eye for creating balloon art.






Other balloon designs by or inspired by Nao Osaka:

Show All


No comments:

Post a Comment