Wednesday, November 8, 2017

November 8 - Nao's Bunny


My wife says "maybe we should park
We could just go eat inside"
I said I'm wearin' bunny slippers
So I ain't leavin' this ride

~ Weird Al Trapped in the Drive-Thru

This bunny body is based on the cat that Nao taught at Bling Bling Jam (link to blog entry), it's a great non-traditional seated animal design that can be made fairly quickly and has a nice arched back shape.

The first I made was the grey to refresh my memory of the design and the only real change was adding the bunny head, having the arms on the side like that make it a bit anthropomorphic or perhaps cartoonish.  When I built the brown one, I fixed a few things in the head design to give it a better connection and decided to give it front arms that stretched to the ground.

I imagine this design could be it's own balloon concept...






Other balloon designs by or inspired by Nao Osaka:

Show All

1 comment: