Thursday, November 16, 2017

November 16 - Purple Pig


If you didn't care
What happened to me
And I didn't care for you

We would zig-zag our way Through the boredom and pain
Occasionally glancing up through the rain
Wondering which of the Buggers to blame
And watching the pigs on the wing

~ Pink Floyd - Pigs on the Wing

Here we are at the final day of my exploration of the style of Nao Osaka (and my birthday).

It was a lot of work, Nao has an incredible style to attempt to emulate, very clean and precise.  I am grateful that he released some resources in order to help get me on the right path and thankful he has been a teacher at a couple of the Bling Bling Jams.  I do somewhat lament that I have never really 'met' him and have only had somewhat awkward exchanges - but that's the way I roll with people I respect I guess, keeping it weird.

Well once again it's time for me to attempt a purple pig with what I've learned and/or played with.  I tried to stick with a "classic Nao" style for this pig, using all 260's - one bit of cheating though to get it plumped up with a link a loon belly.






Other balloon designs by or inspired by Nao Osaka:

Show All

1 comment: