Wednesday, November 22, 2017

November 22 - Chibicoro South Park


When you're watching 'Armageddon,' and the Aerosmith song starts... Super funny.

~ Trey Parker

These four boys use the design demonstrated on the Chibicoro site (link).  They were kind of an obvious choice of something to make, being short and squat to begin with.

I saved Kenny for last because I wasn't sure how I would make his hood, but now that he's done, he's my favorite.

They do all wear gloves, but I opted to stick with blush because colors were making them look less like hands and more like weird extra flaps from the beanies.







Other Chibicoro balloon designs:

Show All

2 comments:

  1. Awesome start to my day, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome!! I have learned this concept earlier this year and I always forget about them! I must remember!

    ReplyDelete