Sunday, March 27, 2016

March 27 - Patches the Bunny


“Many human beings say that they
  enjoy the winter, but what they
  really enjoy is feeling proof against it.”
  ~ Richard Adams, Watership Down




Happy Easter!

Though I didn't post the previous in any sort of order, I definitely saved my favorite for last.

Let me introduce you to Patches the Bunny!  This guy was designed by Dylan Gelinas and is another big hit.  As a bunny, it's very good - but the extra little details he includes turn it into something fantastic.

I messed up on the ear and cheek colors, but thought it might look okay in the end.  But now that's all I can see.

Bunny-week - phew, I was hop-timistic it would be easy, but seven quotes about rabbits had me pulling out hares.  I'm not sure if I carrot all to come up with another.  Mark this bunny, sonny, as doney.



When is it supposed to hatch?

Other posts with Dylan's designs:




Show all

3 comments:

  1. You definitely saved the best for last. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the cleverness of your last comment. The whole week was truly an Eggstravaganza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mary. Loved Patches and the week of themed designs. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete