Wednesday, March 16, 2016

March 16 - Pot O' Gold


"Why are there so many songs about rainbows
 And what's on the other side? 
 Rainbows are visions, but only illusions,
 And rainbows have nothing to hide.
 So we've been told and some choose to believe it
 I know they're wrong, wait and see.
 Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection,
 The lovers, the dreamers and me."
     ~ Kermit


This one is a little bit rushed and is somewhat based on a hairband I saw posted last year around this time, in that the cloud and the pot were set like Mickey ears with the rainbow spiraling in between them. Spiraling the rainbow made it a little short so I went with the natural flat spread.

I included a shot of some of the other rainbow attempts before sticking with the puff inflated.




So many unicorn farts ...

I've finally found it!

Other St. Patrick's designs:


Show all


4 comments:

  1. I think your pot of gold is balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I can hear you singing the song like Kermit while you twisted the balloons.

    ReplyDelete