Monday, March 21, 2016

March 21 - Sergey's Bunny



Q: How do you catch a unique rabbit? A: Unique up on it!

Q: How do you catch a tame rabbit? A: Tame way, unique up on it!



Today marks the beginning of a week long project leading up to Easter, where every day will be a different type of rabbit.  We are going on vacation at the end of this week - I had to get a few balloons set proactively, so I made it easy on myself.  This should actually be a fun exercise - I know what I'm going to create for Easter and only a few others currently...

Sergey Loginov shared this on YouTube and is somehow able to create this (minus the nose and eyes) out of one balloon.  But it just goes to show how precise he is with his twisting.



Stu

This rabbit-ly got out of hand!

Other posts with Sergey's designs:




Show all

2 comments: