Wednesday, March 23, 2016

March 23 - Boma Bunny



“Rabbit's clever," said Pooh thoughtfully. 
"Yes," said Piglet, "Rabbit's clever." 
"And he has Brain." 
"Yes," said Piglet, "Rabbit has Brain." 
There was a long silence. 
"I suppose," said Pooh, "that that's why he never understands anything.” 



It's Day 3 of Bunny-week!

Mr. Boma designed this bunny and released it on YouTube.  I like how he uses 321 to make the suuuuuper soft cheeks and smooshy face.  Since this is Mr. Boma's first true entry in the balloon blog.  Let me blurb him:

Mr. Boma is to me one of the unsung heros of the balloon world.  He has created some amazing YouTube video content but has never (to my knowledge) released anything for sale, and yet his designs are probably in everyone's repertoire because they are that good.  He was one of the creators that I discovered when first attempting balloon twisting and his videos are very easy to follow, informative - and his designs are this cool!  I will resist talking about anything else of his that I've learned because I might reference them on this blog someday soon. :)



4 comments:

  1. I think I resemble Rabbit! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... blissful pre-Brain innocence, the Tao of Pooh!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. He ate lots of ... ... ... cairrots. :D *self hi-five*

      Delete