Sunday, September 10, 2017

September 10 - Two Faced Minion


Gru: The 21... fart gun... salute!
Dr. Nefario: I counted 22.
Additional Minions: Hehehe.

~ Despicable Me 2 (2013)

This Two Faced Table Decor design is mainly based on the big center balloon - so as I was looking at my variety pack colors looking for inspiration on what to build next.  Yellow might have made a great Pikachu, but I went with this Minion instead.

Unlike Mike Wazowski, this eye was made in a more traditional manner because I wanted it thick enough to wrap the grey around for the rim of the goggles.

My "takeaway learning experience" for this one is that it's better to draw on the balloon before you assemble everything so you have more angles to draw from.






Other two-faced balloons:

Show All David Brenion Designs

1 comment: