Monday, September 11, 2017

September 11 - Pops


He chased butterflies
He loved to laugh
He saved the universe
He was our friend

Pops Maellard

With everyone going nuts of Rick & Morty, it's easy to lose sight of some of the great for-more-than-just-kids cartoons we had.  I had no idea, but the Regular Show ended at the beginning of this year, so when I came downstairs with Pops - my kids pointed out to me [spoiler alert].

If you were ever a fan, you really should do yourself the service of watching it.  I can say one thing without spoiling too much, I loved the montage they put at the end - they took a page from the last episode of Six Feet Under where they jumped ahead to significant points in all the characters lives.  So. Epic.

Now I need to go back and binge watch all that I missed.






Other two-faced balloons:

Show All David Brenion Designs

1 comment: