Monday, September 18, 2017

September 18 - Smoosh Elmo


Sometimes me think, "What is friend?" and then me say, "friend is someone to share last cookie with."

~ Cookie Monster

I would share my last cookie with Scott.

One of the advantages to Scott Tripp's Smoosh! (link) over other techniques is the accessibility.  Everyone has and knows round balloons, they are easy to fill and these can be quick to make.

But you shouldn't think of this concept as formula's for designs, if you do you have missed the point entirely.  Instead think of this as Scott the Sensei, who has reduced things to the simplest form in order to open your mind to further potential.  Like a trained ninja who can turn a stick into a deadly weapon, train yourself to do this with balloons and you can make anything.

Scott shows Elmo and Cookie, I was able to easily and confidently turn this into Zoe with only a few minor changes and my attempt took only a couple minutes.






Other Smoosh:


Other balloon designs by Scott Tripp:

Show All





1 comment: