Friday, September 22, 2017

September 22 - Smoosh Little Indian


When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.

– Cherokee

This is my attempt at a Little Indian Boy using Scott Tripp's Smoosh! technique..

I'm trying to exercise more creativity in my day to day life, actively searching for patterns in things and keeping a notebook of what I find.  I was visiting my brother this last weekend and we walked through a street fair where I noticed a shirt with a Native American.

This one can serve as a sharpie-art 101 reminder lesson.  I first made the one with the headband, but the face is so small within the area that it looks chubby.  The second with the face paint has over-sized eyes and looks much better.  I also opted to not make ears on the second which keep everything a bit tighter.









Other Smoosh:


Other balloon designs by Scott Tripp:

Show All

1 comment: