Wednesday, September 27, 2017

September 27 - Smoosh Spider


Ziggy played guitar,
jamming good with Weird and Gilly
And the spiders from Mars.
He played it left hand
But made it too far
Became the special man,
then we were Ziggy's band

~ David Bowie Ziggy Stardust

Here is another balloon inspired by Scott Tripp's Smoosh! videos (link).

I was thinking about smooshing a printed round, I have a bag of these fierce eyes that I I've seen used for spiders and scorpions, so I tried a smoosh-spider.  (Which is conspicuously the only state a spider is allowed to be once inside the house.)

You can't really see the shape well in these pictures, but the taller spider has a nicely shaped abdomen and could easily work as a black widow.







Other Smoosh:


Other balloon designs by Scott Tripp:

Show All

1 comment: