Tuesday, September 12, 2017

September 12 - Two Faced Pigs


We must do something quick or die
When snakes can talk and pigs will fly
And we'll all be so much wiser
One fine day
~ Sting - One Fine Day

Here is David Brenion's Two Faced Table Decor concept used for purple pig.

I made the pink first, and I think I like the shape of the head a little better than the cheeks that using a blossom provided.  Plus the smaller nose gives it a big fat face look that I'm enjoying.  I ended up playing around with a lot of changes for the purple build actually...

Also, and I know it probably seems like a minor thing - but the Qualatex lilac color is so ,,, bleh? compared to the Betallic lilac.  It really distracted me while building this that the head is a different head color than the rest...








Other two-faced balloons:

Show All David Brenion Designs


1 comment: