Friday, September 8, 2017

September 8 - Two Faced Donald


Popularity should be no scale for the election of politicians. If it would depend on popularity, Donald Duck and The Muppets would take seats in senate.

~ Orson Welles

Here is my attempt at Donald Duck using David Brenion's Two Faced Table Decor balloon concept.  It's based on his ducky, but it needed a body.

I feel need to point out again how much I love the freedom building things using a balloon concept provides.  If I were to just build a Donald, I would stress myself out on trying to make it look as realistic as possible.  Using this concept, I can appreciate the big bubble head and focus on the key points that define him -- to me that's his hat and the colors of his outfit.









Other two-faced balloons:

Show All David Brenion Designs

1 comment: