Tuesday, September 26, 2017

September 26 - Smoosh Minions


So you call in your minions
And see what you can find
Night time or morning
These hands are sticky but I don't mind

~ Sinéad O'Connor ~ You Cause as Much Sorrow

This started as an attempt to recreate a minion that Scott Tripp posted to help showcase his Smoosh! video concept (link). I made the hair a bit short, and only the tiniest of tufts sticks up above.

I also found an image of John Justice's smoosh minion, he always has such a clean look and oftentimes he creations are full of great sharpie artwork. This one is no exception, I really like his two-eyed minion face, something I probably wouldn't have even hazarded attempting before seeing his example.






Other Smoosh:


Other balloon designs by Scott Tripp:

Show All







1 comment: