Wednesday, September 13, 2017

September 13 - Two Faced Zombie


“…So when the last and dreadful hour
This crumbling pageant shall devour,
The trumpet shall be heard on high,
The dead shall live, the living die,
And Music shall untune the sky”

― John Dryden, The Major Works

Hey, it's "almost" October - arguably not too soon to have something with a Halloween theme!

I haven't been making many "two faced" balloons using David Brenion's Two Faced design concept - but I wasn't sure if I liked the eyeball zombie, so I made a normal yellow eyed one as well.

I was going for an Igor/hunchback look to this guy, and the traditional torso types all seemed a bit large for his torso as it draws in at the base, so I downsized it heavily.

It was a rainy day so I had to be quick taking these pictures.




Raaaaaaaiins!

Other two-faced balloons:

Show All David Brenion Designs

1 comment: