Friday, October 14, 2016

October 14 - Minion Frank


Love is the only thing that can save this poor creature, and I am going to convince him that he is loved even at the cost of my own life. No matter what you hear in there, no matter how cruelly I beg you, no matter how terribly I may scream, do not open this door or you will undo everything I have worked for. Do you understand? Do not open this door.

~ Dr. Frederick Frankenstein Young Frankenstein

Though CJ Nelson didn't actually teach this design in his Seasonal Help video download, he did show this as an image on one of the videos that I was able to copy.

I love the response these large sized minions get.  The gigantic head and big monocle really sell the design, and as a concept video CJ does a great job exploring so many potential ways of using the technique.  Using these techniques, I believe you could make a multitude, a mosaic myriad, a measurable multiple, a mix of many, a motley multiplex, a multifarious mingle, a miscellaneous mixed-up manifold of minions.

So here is Frankenstein Minion.  Frankenminion.... Frankinion?


 buh-nahhhh-nuhhhhh?

Have to sit, I'm dead on my feet ...

I better bolt outta here ... 


Other posts with CJ's designs:


Show all

1 comment: