Saturday, October 29, 2016

October 29 - G-g-g-ghost


Casper the friendly ghost
The friendliest ghost you know
Though grown ups might look in anger and fright
The children all love him so

~ Casper the Friendly Ghost

Here was another irresistible post by Buster Balloon.  The ghost reminds me of Caspers mean brothers - and is chock full of Buster-style.

This was a struggle to put together and took a number of attempts to figure out.  It was a great usage of all of my extra "bits and pieces" of balloons that were pulled out of my bags - but made for a few funny candy stripe faces, I included that picture as well.

I think I have overloaded the local Starbucks with all of these Halloween balloons!


It's a den, not a living room!

Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize

I'm the ghost of past chewed toys .. and I brought a buddy this time.


Other posts with Busters's designs: Show all

1 comment:

  1. I don't see a smile on Bowie's face!! Thanks for the one on mine!

    ReplyDelete